Wednesday 12 September 2012

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Metta World Peace is all about Ricki Lake

At this point, most of the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Kenneth Faried: I know people wonder why I bowl so much.. it's because it help relieve the stress & pressure of basketball

Roy Hibbert: Damn AT&T won't even let me use their rest room. Dude told me to go to Jimmy Johns down the street. #CustomerService. … I want to thank everyone for their consoling tweets in regards to At&t not letting me use the bath room. It was a very traumatic experience.

Marquis Daniels: Does mrs Adams still teach at Edgewater high school

Metta World Peace: I'm so happy Ricki Lake is back....

Avery Bradley: What's this nba rank stuff

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.



No comments:

Post a Comment