Friday 9 March 2012

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Jannero Pargo has style

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Chris Singleton: Who has the whole #DragonBallZ collection for me?? I have my junkdrive for you can store it on

JaVale McGee: Watching jack n Jill

Zaza Pachulia: Only NBA player wearing Louboutin shoes. Jannero Pargo. He has to be the Best Dressed. lockerz.com/s/191024091

Kyle Lowry: I'm laid up in the hospital only got my computer can someone send me the site to watch the sports tourneys?

Jeff Green: Watching Coyote and Roadrunner on cartoon network lol love it but mad the Coyote never caught him

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.



No comments:

Post a Comment