Monday 12 March 2012

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Andrew Bogut takes his soup seriously

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Charlie Bell: Did some Italian TV today. I understood 6 words. The rest of the time I just smiled. Lol instagr.am/p/IFuEn-HXfe/

Royal Ivey: My best friend @tj_ford just retired when I step on the court I'm no longer just playing 4 myself and teammates I'm playing 4 u! #BFF!

Chris Singleton: Developing my nonprofit >>>>>> THE LEAGUE

Andrew Bogut: Panera ran out of my favorite soup, but rest assured the worker went to the back and they had a whole new batch! #GreatNews! … I love my soup, and yes I take it very seriously!

Chris Kaman: Guess who we r playing tonight?! twitpic.com/8vgcwutwitpic.com/8vgcxw … FYI hunting is probably my favorite hobby!

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.



No comments:

Post a Comment