Tuesday 27 March 2012

The 10-man rotation, starring Jeff Foster

A look around the league and the web that covers it. It's also important to note that the rotation order and starting nods aren't always listed in order of importance. That's for you, dear reader, to figure out.

C: Eight Points, Nine Seconds. Tim Donahue's ode to the retiring Jeff Foster. Please read.
PF: Celtics Hub. "Ryan Hollins is 27-years old, and he's terrible."
SF: Daily Thunder. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are clicking in the clutch.
SG: The Basketball Jones. Drew Gooden knows exactly what he's doing on defense.
PG: The Point Forward. Zach Lowe explains how you can take advantage of the Miami D.
6th: HoopsWorld. Eric Pincus talks to Hornets coach Monty Williams about his tough year.
7th: The Classical. Eric Freeman: 'Harrison Barnes Has An Image Problem.'
8th: Los Angeles Times. Kobe is entering the first game of the post-benching era.
9th: TrueHoop. Henry Abbott: 'Tanking is the tip of the iceberg.'
10th: TrueHoop: Tony Allen: "I'm just giving them my life story," he said. "Ain't sugar-coating nothing. When it happen, it happen. When I see it, I see it. If it worth tweeting, I'mma tweet it."

Got a link or tip for Ball Don't Lie? Holler at me at kdonhoops (at) yahoo.com, or follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment