After the Miami Heat refused to lift Chris Andersen from the bench in Games 4 and 5 of the 2013 NBA Finals, the sprightly center they call "Birdman" responded with a fantastic effort in the championship-earning Game 7. Andersen played expert defense off the ball, influencing a series of rushed shots, while contributing three points, four rebounds, a block, and a +11 line in just 18 minutes of action.
And, because he's Chris Andersen, this is how he mean-mugged, following the final buzzer:
Soul patch, novelty Ray-Bans, Justin Bieber-styled cap, and neck tattoos. Chris Andersen basically checked off all the boxes on this one as the sort of guy you'd like to avoid at any social gathering ... and yet he's pulling it off. Chris Andersen may be incorrigible, but he's still quite likable.
And he's also a champion.
More NBA Finals content from Yahoo! Sports
• Y! Sports Shop: Buy Miami Heat championship merchandise
• Mario Chalmers beats buzzer, hits critical three
• Photos: Miami celebrates its second straight championship
• LeBron's dagger secures championship for Heat
• Heat take what's theirs in Game 7 vs. Spurs