Monday 10 September 2012

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Roy Hibbert might sell Larry Bird’s shoe

At this point, most of the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Roy Hibbert: I wonder what I could get for some shoe Larry Bird left in the locker room online. Jk I would never do that. Would I? https://twitter.com/Hoya2aPacer/status/245270025894780928/photo/1

Trevor Ariza: I want pizza hut right now.

Derrick Rose: Hope the CPS gets a deal done soon...we need our kids in school!#TheReturn

Tobias Harris: Any good movies on tv right now?

Shelden Williams: So I went to lunch with my doctor here in France and he orders ground beef which is seasoned but raw!!! I st http://instagram.com/p/PaVXtOLZ4x/

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.



No comments:

Post a Comment